Thursday, September 24, 2009



Ok, so I must begin this blog with a confession.......I have always thought people who blog were a little crazy, then my life had an abrupt change six months ago and I found myself hundreds of miles from my family. Suddenly blogging to keep them updated on my life seemed a great idea! In addition I made some friends who were bloggers, enjoyed reading their blogs, and thought it looked like fun. So welcome to my blog
The name of my blog comes from a favorite Psalm verse from Psalm 16 "The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage" I can truly say that, I am very happy to be in my new home and part of my new church here in South Carolina!

I plan to begin by putting up pictures of our new home,and some of our summer activities, so this will start with a look back in time......Here is a picture of me with Joshua. I'm now living with Joshua and keeping house for him.

3 comments:

  1. I thought Bloggers were crazy too, and you laughed when I said that. But you were thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I laugh? I don't remember, but probably it was because you said it in front of Jenny who is quite a blogger:-) Anyway you get the credit for getting me started, I had never even thought of starting one till you suggested it, that got me thinking:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1