Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little friends! Yesterday was Beka's ninth birthday, and I was invited to her family party.

We enjoyed a special meal on the good china, including a beautiful fruit tart (yes, I said fruit......), and lots of laughter:-)

Beka was given an American Girl doll, by her grandparents, which was the big excitement of the evening. I can remember memorizing that catalog when I was a little girl, though the industry has grown quite a bit since then. After checking out the catalog Joshua commented we need to find someway to capitalize in on it, haha. Anyway I was told I can have a turn playing with her next Wednesday.................just kidding! I remember my 9th birthday was the last time I was given a doll.

Happy Birthday (a little late) Beka! I know you already had a special day, but hope you also have a wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1