Monday, October 5, 2009

Visit with friends.....


On Saturday Seth and I made the trip up to Va to visit friends. It was a beautiful day, one of those perfect fall days where the sky is bright blue, and everything is crisp and clear. As we went north the leaves started to change color, so pretty! A perfect day for travelling.

I was so excited to finally get to meet my friend, Adri. We have been writing, talking, and listening to sermons together:-) since July, so it was great to finally meet face to face and hug! Of course it was good to meet the rest of the family too, and see my brother, Cephas, who was also visiting.

We had a fun day together, activities included, talking, watching football (ok, so the guys watched football, and the girls talked!), having a picnic at a beautiful park (pictured above), hiking, eating, drinking coffee, looking at the jewelry Adri and her mom sell, talking, did I mention eating?



Adri and I.




Photo Shoot.....there always has to be one picture where everyone is squinting into the sun!





Ariel, Adri, and I.






Seth and I.




Cephas and I.






Me.






Me again, trying to get a good profile picture.....

I'm not so sure about this lighting......





Drinking coffee:-)





Cinnamon rolls........you can almost smell them.







Ready to eat, just needs coffee!






Did I mention our visit included lots of eating?!















1 comment:

  1. such a cute post! we had such an awesome time and it was SO good to finally meet you face to face! Anyone who comes to our house knows there's gonna be some major eating going on LOL! and we certainly couldn't have asked for better weather...I think the Lord really blessed the day for us :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1