Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Announcement......

I have been sitting on this happy news for a little while, and now that I am allowed to share it..........well probably most of you know already:-)!


The Big News? Well I am about to welcome a new little person in my life, some of my dearest friends, the Ervins, are expecting a baby in July!


How I found out about this is an interesting story. On my birthday Jenny was out of town so Mr. E set up a 3 way call so she could wish me a happy birthday. I'll admit I was a bit confused as to why he was making such a big deal about this call, that he was in on it, that I had to be alone......All was made clear when they told me the news. Wow - I was completely taken by surprise! I'm so excited for their family! While I'm not sure what my relationship to this new little Ervin will be (honorary aunt?!), I know it will be much loved and very special. Expect to see lots of pictures this summer, Lord willing:-)


Congratulations to all of you! I'd also like to ask for your prayers for Jenny and the baby.



"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1