Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!



















Happy Birthday to my brother Joshua, a day early! When we were at church last week Pastor McCurley announced that this upcoming Saturday was to be a public fast day for the church, I turned to Joshua and whispered, "There goes your birthday cake!" Then we both tried not to laugh......but being a kind sister (just joking:-) I put together a meal for him the night before including fried onion rings, one of his favorite foods.
Joshua is a good brother, among other things he drove through the night to come get me this spring when I was ready to move, helped me move down here, hauling all my stuff in his car, and now gives me a home......in exchange I take care of that home.......anyways......love you and hope you have a good day:-)

I spent most of the afternoon cooking and baking, not just birthday things
but also did some cooking ahead to freeze. Here are cranberry bread, onion rings, sausage rolls, and plain rolls.


Peanut Pie - Joshua's "cake"


This is how the guys eat dinner, at the computer.....at least they are
at the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1