Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The last of the Thanksgiving pictures....

Thanksgiving morning, watching Becky's wedding DVD, I stepped
aside a moment to chat with a friend:-)


The gathering wouldn't have been complete without a game of Tribond!


Time to eat - here we are starting to fix plates....


The line forms....


Putting away leftovers....


Many hands make light work!


Nathan and the puppies.


Sarah pets Memory.


It took Cephas a long time to convince Sarah to come to him!


The guys had fun playing with, and teasing Sarah:-)


After dinner the Ensingers had a very enthusiastic, energetic
card game! The rest of us watched.....

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie!

    We're always thrilled when someone makes TriBond a part of their family fun, but Thanksgiving is a very special day, so we're very pleased and thankful that you and yours enjoyed each other around it.

    Hope you had fun!

    My Best

    Tim Walsh
    co-designer of TriBond

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1