Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Day

The Zelaskis invited us, and other friends to spend New Year's day with them. Here we are beginning to arrive...


Greetings, introductions.....


It's so good to see friends!


We ate a delicious Italian meal of lasagna, eggplant parmesan, baked ziti and sausage, salad, bread, deep dish pizza, and too many appetizers to list here!


Cephas and Ariel talking.


Adri and I.


Friends.


Ariel and I.



Trying to have conversation....


Time to walk off lunch.......something was very funny here, unfortunately I can't remember what!


Laughing:-)


Our leader.......he went through a corn field.....


..........and over a wall......
............to the trampoline!



An impromptu game of Red Rover?!



No one was brave enough to hold Travis back, lol!




Owen kindly gave his cold sister his shirt - a true gentleman!


Walking and talking.


I love this picture of Tara and Adri!


Conversation...


Making our way home.


We were complaining about how my brother never calls - just then the phone rang - you guessed it, it was him:-)!


Next we played a White Elephant game which was hilarious:-). Seth got a bottle of lotion...


Mr. Zelaski finds his gift to be very funny!


Marissa is like, "what is this?!"


Travis opens a gift...


Having fun:-)

Owen showing off his gifts! Wow:-)


Some of us got good stuff.....like chocolate.....and Ariel loved her "who" socks!




The worst gift! We decided it could be a reminder to pray for our president....



The picked over desserts. There was also a chocolate cheesecake but we ate that before I got a picture:-)


Me with my new haircut.....Mrs. Z cut my hair for me.....a busy day!


Relaxing after singing some Psalms in the evening. We had such a fun day together - a great way to begin 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1