Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One year in South Carolina!


Where did the last year go? March 10th, 2009, the day I said goodbye to my family in Virginia, packed all I could fit of my belongings in the back of Joshua's Chevy Cavalier and made the drive to the Es down in South Carolina is a day I will never forget.....I'll also never forget all the help I was given, the friends who talked me through it all that day, and the way the Es welcomed me into their home. I was very blessed! And still am blessed, I'm glad to be here!


This seems like a good time to update friends and family on all that is going on here.....Now that it is March we are hopeful that spring will be here soon. It's been a long hard winter in different ways and we are all ready for spring! There are starting to be more warm days, and I can hardly wait till things start greening up:-)


I'm continuing to keep busy going back and forth between my house and the E's house - it's a good thing I like being busy:-) As you can see from this blog I still make some time for reading, and I have even found the time to work on a crocheting project! We are thankful that at this time I write, all three of my brothers here are working full time, and Cephas got switched from nights to day shift. It has been comforting for me to see how the Lord has provided for us.


As for other the rest of the family, Becky's pregnancy is going well, and I know we are all looking forward to seeing each other, plus other relatives and friends, at Caleb's wedding later this month. Another wedding is being planned as well, Seth and Tara's! Things are changing in my family - what a difference from a year ago! For anyone that is wondering, Dixie Does Alpines is continuing on, but now at Becky's place in Tennessee. Kidding season is in full swing,it feels strange as this is my first spring that hasn't included baby goats since 1994! I'll try to get some pictures of the new babies up on here soon, baby goats are so cute:-).



I also want to say Happy Birthday to Zechariah, today is his 13th birthday. I hope you have a great day - I miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1