Monday, April 19, 2010

My Daybook

For Today - April 19th


Outside my window.......a beautiful spring day.



I am thinking........that good health is a blessing we take for granted till we get sick....hoping that I start feeling better this week.



I am thankful for....a good friend who is sewing some skirts for me - thanks Kerah:-)




I am wearing.....a flowered skirt and purple shirt.




Remembering.....our communion service yesterday and what a blessing it was.




Listening to.......I'm sitting in the schoolroom listening to Jenny and the Reeders talk.




I am going...to have a busy day, now I'm checking email, next is breakfast, continuing the laundry, and normal Monday work.



I am currently reading...... my Bible, I should finish Matthew Henry's Commentary on Leviticus this week, and I haven't picked up anything else since finishing my last book.



I am hoping...that I don't get sick again for a long time. Two colds in one month is way too many!




On my mind......how long it has been since I have seen my little brothers and sister. I miss them.




Noticing that......life is constantly changing......I made the comment last night that I wanted security, some changes can be hard......was told that what I want is Heaven, it won't happen here, probably true....!



Pondering these words.... "We must always begin with God, begin our lives with him, begin every day with him, begin every meal with him, begin every affair and business with him; seek first the kingdom of God." ~ Matthew Henry



From the kitchen.....bagels and yogurt for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, dinner? I don't know yet...



Around the house...lots of children - 13 of them! - running around playing and having fun together.


One of my favorite things~a new book to read.


A few plans for the rest of the week.....I'm at the Es today, home tomorrow, then a movie night, back at the Es and church on Wed, shopping on Thursday, maybe later this week doing some organizing and cleaning of our storage area at home. We are storing a friends library (lots of new books at my house!), but I still need to get it all set up and put away.


From my picture journal~ a picture of my little brother Elijah on a family vacation a few years ago.


For more daybooks go to Peggy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1