Monday, April 26, 2010

My Daybook

For Today - April 26th



Outside my window......it is cloudy.



I am thinking........about a conversation from Friday night with the Es and Pastor. So much to think about, my mind is tired!


I am thankful for....that Caleb and Adri finally have Internet:-)



I am wearing.....a khaki skirt and blue flowered shirt.



Remembering......the Lord's day, the sermons, and catechism class, conversations, etc.



Listening to.......quiet, I can only hear the washing machine. That will change soon once the children are up!




I am going...to take a walk.




I am currently reading.....my Bible, Matthew Henry's commentary on Numbers and A Lifting Up For The Downcast by William Bridge.



I am hoping....for several different things....too complicated to write down here! ("And I with expectation will hope continually..." Psalm 71:14)



On my mind......my hopes for the future....



Noticing that......the Lord works in mysterious ways....


Pondering these words...."We should not only ask, What must we do, but, What may we do, for the glory and honour of God?: ~ Matthew Henry



From the kitchen.....coffee, then pancakes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and chili and salad for dinner.



Around the house...the day's work waiting to be started on.



One of my favorite things~ hugs and kisses from little Sammy.


A few plans for the rest of the week.....I think it is going to be a normal week, whatever that is! Working at the Es on Mon, Wed, and Fri, movie night on Tue, shopping on Thurs.I hope to finish a big organizing project at home on Tue as well.



From my picture journal~ I love this picture of Ariel and I helping Adri into her wedding dress. We're all laughing and had no idea the the picture was being taken:-)


For more Daybooks go to the Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1