Saturday, June 12, 2010

Making jewelry....

This afternoon we had a girl time where we, Jenny, Patti, Beka, Lily, Emily, Hannah, Katie, and I got together and I taught them how to make memory wire bracelets. The guys were all surprised to find out that I own a pair of pliers, of course they are girly pink jewelry making pliers, but still pliers.....:-) We had a lot of fun designing our own jewelry, and everyone made at least one bracelet. Patti and I even made me a couple pairs of earrings! Fun:-)

Thanks to Jenny for helping me load these pictures on her computer. I haven't figured out how to edit on here yet, but at least I put up some pictures again!

Cousins, beads, and jewelry designing.....


Katie looks on and wishes she was big enough to join in on the fun. Her cousin Hannah made her a bracelet of her own though:-)
Katie!
Jenny trying out the wrapping memory wire around her foot method....this was how my little sister always did it:- )

Beka, Hannah, and Patti.


Hannah showing me her bracelets:-)


Lily and Emily working on bracelets. Lily is wearing her first one she made, for some reason we all forgot to get good pictures of the finished product:-(


1 comment:

  1. looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! and I bet it brings back good memories of you and your sisters making jewelry together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1