Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A quick update....


This picture sadly explains why there have been no new pictures posted on this blog recently.The computer I have been using at home is "locked up" and won't work:-( I'm still waiting it find out if it can be fixed, and looking forward to the day when I can have my own computer.


Other than that all is well here. Joshua has left to spend the summer in Tennessee working with my sister and brother in law - Greenville misses him.


We're waiting on the news of Becky's baby - it's due in just a week!


I'm keeping busy going back and forth between my house and the Es, though I never know for sure which house to call home:-). Having a baby here for the summer is a fun change; little Katie is adorable!


I also want to wish a happy birthday to my youngest brother, Elijah. He was 7 years old yesterday. I miss you!


And there is a quick update for you......I hope everyone has a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1