Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenny!

The table all set for a family birthday dinner. The lovely centerpiece actually belongs to Patti - Jenny's sister - who celebrated a birthday last week - it came all the way from her husband in the UK - and we are "taking care" of it for her while she is out of town this weekend:-)

A pretty centerpiece.

I made a special meal of Italian stuffed shells for dinner.

I wasn't the only photographer - Joseph got a camera for his birthday - we had one camera on each side of the table:-)

Someone forgot candles.....lol!

The second try....

1 candle?! Can you tell it was an evening full of laughs?

I made cherry cheesecake with an oreo crust - so yummy:-)

Mr.E served us cake...

Yum!

I like this picture:-)

Enjoying the cake!

Hannah watches her card being opened - a project - she took taping it closed very seriously:-)

Beka watches her Mom read her sweet card.

Birthday cards.

Birthday hugs.

Beka and Emily played a birthday song.


1 comment:

  1. What a happy day! I love Jenny's smile and laugh. ♥ And the dessert looks yummmmmmmmy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1