Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My trip....part 1....Virginia....

Over the 4th of July weekend I made whirlwind trip that included visiting friends and family, my brother's church, shopping, etc, etc. These pictures are from the part of my trip that took place in Virginia. It was a great trip - thank you so much to everyone who showed me hospitality, and gave me rides. I'm thankful for you all:-)

The first part of my trip was spending the day with adopted family in Bassett, VA. As usual we spent most of our time there eating.....here is some delicious "white trash" we all enjoyed!


Seth, Cephas, Marissa, and Tara.

Tara, Owen, and Ariel.


Part two of my trip was visiting my brother Caleb's church, and having lunch with my friends the Dildays and Myers. Here is little Lily, I love this adorable little girl:-)

When I arranged the cookies I brought I gave Lily a broken piece to try. Here she is hopefully searching for any broken pieces I might have missed.

The children playing church together - so cute.

Part three was spending the night with my friends the Myers. It was great getting to know these facebook friends better....and we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning talking! Here is Katie showing off her nails that I did for her:-)

Jackson, Sammy and I early in the morning.

Katie, Jackson and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1