Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellaneous.....

I'm  at home today, taking a break from moving:-), packing for my trip, and doing some housework for my brothers and I decided to clear the pictures off my camera.....These are all from the end of packing up at the old house. Our last day there everyone pitched in to pack up all the miscellaneous boxes of odds and ends that can't be packed till the end. I got a few pictures of the children working, but I'm sorry to say I got no pictures of the actual move - I was far too busy to even think about it at the time!

Beka taping together boxes for us to fill.

Daniel worked hard packing. Moving makes such a mess - we were so ready to be done living out of boxes.

"How do you spell pantry?"....Emily and Hannah helped me pack up the pantry, and I told Jenny I was multitasking as I spelled words for Emily - my 'labeller"

Hannah gathered up miscellaneous stuff from the living room to go in a box. You don't realize how much miscellaneous stuff you own till you go to move....

Saying goodbye to the room that was mine for most of the 20 months I've lived in SC. Last times and goodbyes make me sad......

Three little girls who are very special to me.......

....they found a box of old Barbies out in the barn and set up a game right in the middle of everything:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1