Saturday, December 4, 2010

A family reunion....

My vacation is ending...in a little bit I'll be saying my goodbyes and heading back to South Carolina with only memories of these past two weeks. But in the meantime - I thought I would post an update on here with some of the pictures that have been sitting on my camera.
My trip ended with excitement as Becky, Bill, and Laura joined us from Tennessee, and Joshua, Seth and Tara drove up from South Carolina. The plan was for my brothers to help two of our younger brothers, Isaac and Josiah, move. The two of them will be living on my sister's farm in TN, and working there, but in the meantime we had quite the family reunion. It was so good to spend this time together - I love and am thankful for all my family.

I finally got to meet my niece, Laura Grace.

Laura admiring herself:-)

Me with my sleepy niece...it's way past bedtime.

She's so cute.....

Hanging out together in the evening. Seth, Tara, and Joshua arrived much later.

Adri.

Visiting together on Saturday - lots of catching up to do.....Becky, Josiah, and Tara.

Josiah meets Laura.

Laura and her Aunt Tara.

Isaac meets Laura.

Is it any surprise that this little girl rarely made it onto the floor?!

We did let her get down and play....some:-)

Goodbyes...
Laura.

The truck all packed and ready to go back to TN.



Giving big brotherly advice?

My crazy brothers :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1