Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Randomness...

Yesterday I said my goodbyes to Katie and her family - please pray for them as they fly back home today. This picture is one I took last summer - I'm really, really going to miss this little girl....

....and this is a more recent picture, taken last week. She's modeling a hat I made for her:-). I'm thankful for all the children that are in my life, but sometimes think that is very hard getting so attached to other people's children - there comes a time where one of you has to move on.....:-(




Here is a slide show of pictures from most of the Keepers at Home events this past year. A lot of these are pictures I took and I realized afterwords that maybe I was just a little biased in my subjects;-). Enjoy!



Keepers at Home 2011 from Jim Moline on Vimeo.


I also wanted to share a quote from my reading this morning,

"They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy."
 Psalm 78:42
"That which occasioned their limiting God for the future was their forgetting his former favours: They remembered not his hand, how strong it is and how it had been stretched out for them, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy, Pharaoh, that great enemy who sought their ruin. There are some days made remarkable by signal deliverances, which ought never to be forgotten; for the remembrance of them would encourage us in our greatest straits."
Matthew Henry 

I hope everyone is having a good day. Mine is a 'catch up day', it's my first day at home in awhile and there's plenty to do! It's absolutely gorgeous out, 70 and sunny, I have all the windows open and am going to pull out my flip flops. It's too warm for shoes! Later on are errands to be run, a visit with a friend, and hopefully some reading....I just started The Christian in Complete Armor by William Gurnall and Lord willing will be sharing some of that on here later. Goodbye for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1