Friday, February 25, 2011

Temporary Home



I heard this song driving home this morning and was reminded of how much I like it. It's a good reminder for me because what I want more than any one thing in this world is to have a place where I really belong, a real home, a family......Sometimes I have to laugh at myself, two years ago I was living with my parents and had no idea what I was in for when I moved on. The Lord took away my structured settled life that was so very important to me, and while I've never gone without anything I need, life has been anything but settled, I often live out of a bag, seems like it is rare for me to sleep in the same bed every night, I'm on the go a lot, and when I am home I share a house with four guys (my brothers) which is kind of a crazy existence in itself! So I remind myself this is temporary, try to make the best of wherever I am at the time, thank the Lord that He has put me with people I love, and continue to pray that maybe someday the Lord will give me the home and family I desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1