Monday, May 23, 2011

A look back at the weekend....

Here are some snapshots from my weekend,  a fun, busy, special...and exhausting time:-). Friday afternoon was spent with family and friends, on Saturday we had an all day church picnic, including a Psalm sing, and an address on David Livingstone, then a family dinner at Seth and Tara's with as many of the siblings as we could get together. The Lord's day was another big day, out of town family was able to worship with us, and two little guys who are very special to me were baptized, Julian and Matthew. Then the long drive back to Virginia with Caleb and Adri and a week of vacation to look forward to:-). It was a blessing to spend time with family, and celebrate the baptism of two more covenant children!

Below is a video I made up of the Psalm sing/picnic pictures, and a few stand alone pictures of family. Enjoy, and don't be surprised if I share more pictures throughout the week!







100_1180
As we were saying goodbyes we gathered everyone we could find for an impromptu family picture.


100_1179
Four sisters (Adri, Tara, Becky, and me), a nephew, and a niece, all squinting into the sun!




100_1120
Adri and me being silly? No, that never happens:-)


100_1119
Sisters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1