Friday, July 22, 2011

As of late

100_1496
I've been keeping very busy with different jobs,  Cephas and I have teamed up and started cleaning the church once a week. Cephas brought us this yummy meal one evening when we were cleaning. His explanation for getting a salad? I would be mad if he showed up with all fried food. Well I wouldn't have been mad....but the salad was awfully good:-). Thanks Cephas!


100_1497
My biggest news is that I now have a car! Pretty exciting, and a little scary cause it's a big responsibility. But I (and everyone else involved) felt that the Lord brought me this particular car so I'll trust that He'll help me keep it on the road. Speaking of scary.....I got to have my first experience of going to the DMV, courthouse, and buying insurance - all by myself. But I did it. It always feels good to successfully accomplish something you were afraid of doing.


Pumping Gas
Now that I own a car I get to do fun stuff like pump my own gas, be responsible for my own repairs and maintenance.....alright so I'm being a little sarcastic:-)


100_1090
We had our July communion season. This was my 10th one since moving to Greenville. A blessing and cause for thankfulness.


I also had a nice visit with friends, worked on my Etsy store, have been reading in Psalms in Matthew Henry, and Moses' Self Denial by Jeremiah Burroughs, and daily learning more and more to depend on the Lord for all I need. It was a busy month!

Sharing with As of Late.


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1