Friday, September 30, 2011

Greenville Presbyterian's new website...


This evening I want to share my church's (Greenville Presbyterian Church) new website. I was excited when my friend first showed me this cool site while it was still in the works, and before I was allowed to make it public. But now it's official and I can share:-)! 

Here you can find out more about our church, see a calender of upcoming events (including our Psalm sing/picnic tomorrow:-), read articles on what we believe such as simplicity, of worship, keeping the sabbath day holy, singing the Psalms, see pictures of our church officers, go through our archive of sermons, and best of all be able to watch our services live. A wonderful option for if you are sick, or unable to get out on the Lord's day. It includes more that I didn't list here, including a growing list of helpful articles and sermons on the reformed faith, and Lord willing will be a helpful blessing for many of us.





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1