Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Second Bloggiversary!

Chocolate Valentino Cake with Fleur de Lait Glace
Two years ago today, after some encouragement from friends, I sat down to start a blog having very little idea what I was doing. I mainly had the idea of regularly sharing posts of pictures for my family......I've learned a lot since then (hopefully not just about blogging).


 Recently a friend thanked me for sharing some of my reading with her. I explained to her that after I read or hear something that helped or encouraged me I want to share the blessing and she replied, "I know, it's like the Lord has given you a delicious plate of food and you want everyone to be able to enjoy it." 

I loved the way she put it  - much better than I did.

 Birthdays and anniversaries are a good time to look back and reflect....when I did that I realized how much I enjoy blogging and how it has become a regular part of my life. Both my blog, and all the bloggers I feel I sort of know and enjoy reading:-). Yet another blessing I've found from being part of a community of bloggers is the encouragement I've received from your comments and prayers   and I never would have met you all without this blog!

So, with the Lord's help I will continue on writing, but above all seeking to glorify Him through what I post. Thanks to everyone here whether you are visiting for the first time, or following - I hope you'll be blessed as you spend time with me following the Lord and waiting on Him, and that you will all have a blessed weekend:-)





 Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1