Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Swagbucks

100_1702Yesterday evening I finally got home after a week of being 'stranded' with no car.... my car was in the shop and staying for a few days with the Es was a blessing - I really, really appreciated how helpful all my friends were when I didn't have transportation - loaning me a car when I really needed one, giving me a place to stay, taking my car that had no power steering to the mechanic for me - the Lord has given me some very good friends.

100_1704 It was also nice to come back to two packages of books I ordered  waiting for me:-). I must say that I really love Swagbucks! Probably all, or most of you know what it's like not to have a lot of extra money to spend on 'fun stuff'' (for me that tends to be books:-) so I love being able to earn points while doing my normal work on the computer and trade them in for amazon gift cards which I then use to buy books. Best of all, it's completely free! By downloading  their toolbar, doing normal online searching, finding codes, watching the occasional video, and taking advantage of one of their special offers, or surveys now and then I find I generally earn enough to redeem a $5 Amazon gift card about every two weeks. In addition to the two books pictured here, I've ordered about 8 other books for my library, and am also working on getting books for my church library.

Please consider signing up through the widget below - and yes, I will earn referral swagbucks if you do:-). It's a win, win situation for both of us :-) Go here for more on how to earn swagbucks once you've signed up. I hope you all have a good day!






Sharing with Serenity Now.




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1