Friday, December 16, 2011

Movies.....

Life has been just a little busy lately, lots going on, and plenty to do.  Though I think you all know I love to read lately it's been nice to sometimes just spend the evening in bed with a movie on my laptop. Here are a couple I've recently found to enjoy: 
The first Gaslight, is kind of creepy and suspenseful....and I like how they get that across in the old movies without using blood, gore, violence, bad language, etc. It can be done! The whole movie is up on YouTube, I shared part one below.
Then I've also been enjoying Jane Austen lately. Emma is probably my favorite as the story has some humor, and maybe partly because Mr. Knightley happens to be my favorite Jane Austen hero:-) For some reason I wasn't able to share the first episode, but YouTube does have the whole movie which you'll be able to find through the video I posted below. 
Does anyone have any other good ones to share? In other news today we're getting ready for an openhouse/birthday party at the Es, then next week I'm joining the Es on their annual vacation to Arkansas - which I'm looking forward to:-)
I hope you all have a good day and a great weekend:-)


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1