Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012, Ya'll!

"Go back?” he thought. “No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!” So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter."
~ The Hobbit



As I was lying in bed after our New Year's eve celebration, thinking about the year to come, all those days....and I remembered these verses I had posted on facebook earlier in the day and realized that the Lord is going with us into 2012, and will give new mercies every morning.....If we have His presence with us that is what is most important.


"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name."
Exodus 33:14-17



I hope you all have a blessed new Year! We're enjoying our last day of vacation, and tomorrow will make the very long drive back to South Carolina and real life, you know alarm clocks, work....that kind of real life:-) Have a good Monday everyone!


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1