Monday, February 13, 2012

Struggles of a Titus 2 woman....


A few evenings ago some friends of mine sat me down for a much needed talking to about some struggles I was dealing with. Afterwards I gathered much of what I gleaned from our talk and pulled it together into a blog post.....It would not surprise me to find that many others could probably benefit from this......


Source: images.google.com via Stefanie on Pinterest
"Loneliness, vulnerability, fear.....if you are a single woman reading this you may be as familiar with those words as I am. Nearly three years ago the Lord called me to leave my parents' home, move to a new state, and in with a family I'd only met once before. Looking back I don't know what I (or they!) were thinking, but I do know I was single, young, naive, and really didn't even know what to pray for.

It's hard to be alone, but if you are in that place I can tell you will learn to depend on God in a whole new way than ever before. I absolutely love something I heard Gianna Jenson say in one of her speeches, "You better not mess with me because I'm the Lord's girl!" It's true, I am His daughter......

I'm guest posting today at A Mother's Heritage and would love for you to join me there!




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1