Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This and that....

I realized I haven't given ya'll any kind of update on this blog in awhile...not since I shared the happy news of my courtship. Life has been good and very, very busy lately! These verses from Proverbs 31 have been on my mind - very applicable to this season of life - but it's all good, no complaints here :-)

"She riseth also while it is yet night...her candle goeth not out by night...."

What's been going on with us? Getting ready for a couple members of the family to leave and saying our goodbyes to them as they leave on a two month trip to the UK to visit family over there. I'm going to miss them so, so much! Then lots of emails and late night phone calls with a certain special someone....did I mention there hasn't been a lot of sleeping going on? Experiencing just a little bit of teasing, and lots of happiness,.....we've had out of town guests last weekend, and more coming this weekend, and yes, one is a very special visitor :-), Matthew had his first birthday party..... and well as I said just a little busy with so many blessings to be thankful for.....The Lord has done great things for us and made us glad.



Did I mention lots of teasing? This picture showed up on my facebook wall. LOL

A friend recently posted this picture of me and a couple of my brothers on facebook - taken at a family wedding. No, our outfits were not coordinated!


Another brother and sister in law at the same wedding. I'm looking forward to going and visiting them next month!


Matthew had his first birthday party. Isn't he cute?





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1