Friday, June 8, 2012

Last times, and new beginnings....


Life changes...and today marks a big change. It's my last official day working as a mother's helper.  I've been with the E family for over three years now and this time has been a blessing. I'm thankful that the Lord brought us together, for the time and memories we have had, and for the gift of a second family :-). I tend to be very sentimental about last times.......but mostly right now I'm very happy and excited about moving forward, to being a wife, and caring my own husband, family, and home. As John and I recently were saying, home has become missing the other, wherever they are and we're counting the days till we can be together with no more goodbyes.

In the meantime there are two more weeks before the wedding and I want to enjoy these last times with family and friends. We have lots of plans....in addition to last minute wedding stuff, the time will be filled with a bridal shower, a week with friends,welcoming family returning from a two month trip to the UK, wedding shopping, my homemade pizza for dinner one last time, a girls movie night, and more......I'm feeling very blessed and thankful to have so many people to love, and so much to look forward to. The Lord has given me so much to give thanks for!

Lord willing I'll share pictures from some the plans I mentioned above as time goes on.....and since I'm feeling sentimental about memories just now; here are a few pictures of some of the times from the past couple years that were special to me - enjoy! I'm so thankful for each and every one of the loved ones the Lord has brought into my life, and especially thankful for one special person 
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all have a blessed day :-)

The Es and I on vacation last winter in Arkansas.



With dear friends, Mrs. B and Caroline at my birthday party.


At the same party with Jenny, and special friends Annie, and Evvy.



A ladies night out back in 2010 - we had so much fun together!


My brother and I on our last birthday.



With friends at a party at my brother's house.



With my brother and sister in law on Thanksgiving


My church family in 2009.



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1