Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Bridal Shower pictures.....

Arriving at my bridal shower thrown by dear friends at church. The ladies did a wonderful job of making it a very special time,


The food - everything was delicious!


Strawberries and dark chocolate.....


I was glad the little girls could join us too - they had fun.


So very pretty.



Hydrangeas...our special flower ♥ the sight of them always makes me think of our courtship. 


Would a bridal shower be complete without kisses?




Gifts! Those of you who know me in real life can appreciate how much I enjoyed the flip flop bag :-)



The ladies all wrote advice for our marriage in a pretty blue journal. That was very special to me ♥  and will be treasured.


"Dear Miss Stefanie...." even the younger girls shared love in it.

This happens to be my very favorite of all the pictures! I love these two girls.



Loved this gift bag :-)



and this gift :-)



This gift was very special to me! We were given some lovely things and I look forward  to using them in our home in just a couple more weeks, Lord willing!





Smiling faces - we had fun!




My nephew!


Friends.


Fun times.


One of my bridesmaids!


and another bridesmaid.....

and my last, but not least, bridesmaid :-)


More smiles :-)


Me with a very dear friend....who happened to take all these pictures for me! Thank you, Caroline!


Me with the two dear friends who actually put on the shower for me!



Thank you all so much for all you did!!!!!!




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1