Saturday, June 16, 2012

A wedding shopping trip...


I thought ya'll might enjoy seeing some pictures from our last two afternoons of wedding shopping. We had fun and got a lot done!


Plastic fruit anyone? Maybe we should stick with Plan A, real food....



My wonderful wedding photographer, Caroline, who recorded our shopping trip for posterity :-)



And my dear friend, and wedding coordinator, Mrs. B. I couldn't do this without her!





A coffee break!♥ Starbucks ♥


Mr. B took all our ideas and turned them into a beautiful wedding program (would you be surprised to hear Matthew Henry shows up in it?). Then he helped me choose the perfect paper to print them on.




I would highly recommend checking into the UPS store if you have printing you need done. They gave us a price that was only a fraction of what we had quoted elsewhere, did a great job, and were so nice and helpful.




The programs - I love them! I think they do a good job of expressing our wish for our wedding, simple, beautiful, and most of all - God honoring.  Looking at them makes it seem very real, close, and exciting :-)



Caroline caught me rolling my eyes on film as we shopped at Michaels. Fun times :-)




Cute idea! LOL





We also made time to stop by our favorite antique place - Caroline and I did our traditional hat pictures :-)



Isn't hers cute?! LOL

We truly did have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see it all come together at the wedding next Saturday - just one week to go! I can't thank my friends enough for all their help and feel so very blessed.....to have them, and to be marrying John next week!!!!!! Very happy, very blessed, and very excited.


"The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."
Psalm 126:3



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1