Monday, July 30, 2012

Life in Wisconsin...

Today I'm sharing a few pictures I took recently.....


Some of the scenery I see every morning when I take walks. I love all the Red Pines up here.


A favorite treat of mine, coffee with whipped cream in it - yum!


I made homemade pizzas for my family....and got to try out our new pizza stone which was a wedding gift.


I was given these lovely roses by friends after announcing that we're expecting a baby. They said the pink was not a hint ;-) Speaking of such things....all seems to be going well with my pregnancy. It's sinking in and feeling very real now, and I feel so blessed and excited about meeting this little one in the spring :-)


I married me a cheese head from WI....


...who took me cheese shopping on Saturday.


I love cheese!



I thought they should have offered samples :-)



What we brought home with us - a 40 pound block each of cheddar and mozzarella. Buying in bulk is so much cheaper than getting small packages at Walmart.



Huge! These are the same size blocks that we served at our wedding reception with crackers.


John did the lifting, cutting, and shredding, and I sliced and bagged.



All done!


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1