Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halfway to the finish line!

"God hath my supplication heard, My pray'r received graciously."
Psalm 6:9

This post is written with a thankful heart - it's almost hard to believe after so many prayers, and waiting on the Lord that I'm a mom and am halfway through my pregnancy! Sometimes it's also hard to wrap my mind around the fact that there is a real little person in there....though little kicks and movements are helping remind me :-). All is going well, I'm happy to say that I haven't had a headache bad enough to send me to bed in two weeks, and in just one week Lord willing, we find out just who this little person is!

Bump pictures from the first 19 weeks ( I know I missed getting pictures a couple times)......


.....And what I look like today at 20 weeks. People keep telling me I'm small, but I feel huge. LOL.

And what Baby Gaga has to say about what our baby looks like and is doing now.....

"This week you're carrying around 10.5 inches and 10.5 ounces of solid magical baby goodness!
Your fantastic fetus' fragile tiny bones continue to ossify and toughen while their itsy bitsy finger and toe pads (and unique finger prints) are finishing up.
Your little womb-dancer also has teeth buds sprouting beneath their gum line.
And finally! Your wee one's limbs have reached their relative proportions — no more bobble-head!
Their little pink lips are more defined, and might be helping out in a bit of prenatal thumb-sucking.
If you have a little boy: their tiny testes are descending, though they have not yet passed the abdominal wall.
And in a final anti-alien development: the first of their tiny eyelashes and eyebrows are now present.
Essentially, your little one really does looks like a miniature baby — and we do mean miniature - your little swimmer currently weighs a mere eighth of their birth weight.
Good work mama! You're bakin' a beautiful baby and you're already half-done!"

My Joy-Filled Life



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1