Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our first anniversary!



"Give to those that marry, to marry in the Lord;
and let the Lord Jesus by his grace come to the marriage and turn the water into wine.
Make them helps meet for each other
and instrumental to promote one another’s salvation;
and give them to live in holy love, that they may dwell in God, and God in them. 
Let the wife be as a fruitful vine by the side of the house,
and the husband dwell with the wife as a man of knowledge,
and let them dwell together as joint heirs of the grace of life, that their prayers be not hindered, 
and make us all meet for that world where they neither marry nor are given in marriage."





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intense Debate Comments

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55:6,8-1